The Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC ) is offering consultancy services in Power system analysis and design. These also include power system studies.
- Load Forecasting Studies
- Generation Expansion Studies
- System Studies (Load Flow, Short Circuit and Transient Stability Analysis)
When System Analysis is undertaken, T&TEC will encourage the client’s utility engineers to participate in the project by working with T&TEC’s specialist engineers. This will allow the client’s engineers to contribute and enhance their knowledge of the analytical methods employed.
- Substation Design (Civil, Structural & Electrical)
- Transmission and Distribution Overhead Line Design
- Protection Systems
- Line, Cable and Substation Material Specifications
- Protection Specifications
- Metering Specifications
- High Voltage Equipment Specifications (Transformers, Switchgear etc.)
- Engineering Procurement and Construction Contracts
- Substation Construction Contracts
- Overhead Line Construction Contracts