CONTACT FOR VIEWING
20th March, 2018 TIME: 1:30 P.M.
here for details
|Disposal of Obsolete and Damaged Vehicles:
-Mazda T3500 (TAY 6502)
-Mazda T3501 (TAY 6503)
-Mazda T3502 (TAY 6504)
-Mazda T3503 (TAY 6508)
-Ford Ranger (TCL 5247)
-International Pitman Pole Cat Digger (TAN 5273)
|Mr. Kwame Tuckett
Contact No. 636-8107 ext. 9190 or 9191
- Sale submissions MUST be place in the Tenders Box, provided in the lobby of the Supplies Department, LP #846 Southern main road, King Village, California, Trinidad and Tobago. This can be done on any working day of the week (Monday – Friday) but not later than 1:30 p.m. on the respective closing dates.
- Each bid must be SEPARATELY enclosed in a PROPERLY, SEALED ENVELOPE with the SALE NUMBER CLEARLY MARKED ON THE FACE.
- All bids will be subject to V.A.T. but should be exclusive of V.A.T.
- The Commission does not bind itself to accept the highest or any offer.
- It is the Commission’s practice not to enter into negotiations after awards have been made.
- Tenderers are required to make a refundable deposit of ten percent (10%) of their bid price at the time of tendering by way of a certified cheque. Cheques will be returned to the unsuccessful tenderers. Winning tenderers who cancel their bids will not be refunded their deposits.
- Tenderers are required to visit the location and view the items as bids tendered will be final and the items are being sold on an “as is”, “where is” basis.
- Tenderers visiting the locations are required to be outfitted with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which includes safety boots, helmets and reflector vests. No Tenderer will be allowed on site, unless properly outfitted.
- Prospective tenderers may be asked to submit a plan for disposal of the item or may have to undergo a safety audit before the sale is awarded.
- THE SUCCESSFUL TENDERER WILL BE REQUIRED TO REMOVE ALL ITEMS FROM THE COMPOUND WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS OF BEING AWARDED THE TENDER. IN THE CASE OF TRANSFORMERS, ANY SPILLAGE OF TRANSFORMER OIL WHILE REMOVING WILL HAVE TO BE MOPPED UP WITH THE APPLICATION OF AN ADEQUATE ABSORBENT PILLOW PROVIDED BY THE AWARDEE.
- The Tenderer must ensure that all their personnel are equipped with the appropriate PPE upon arriving at the site to remove the item. An onsite safety orientation may be administered prior to removing the item.
- Tenderers are required to show proof of registration with the Ministry of Trade as a scrap dealer on submission of bids.
- On removal of the item, the contractor must ensure that the area is left in a clean and safe manner with all debris being removed.